Amorim launches WISE at Domotex Asia
After the worldwide launch at Domotex Hannover in January, WISE by Amorim continued its global presentation at major fairs.
After the worldwide launch at Domotex Hannover in January, Wise by Amorim continued its global presentation at major fairs such as BAU (Munich); Casa Decor (Madrid); MADE Expo (Milan); Batibouw (Brussels) or Suisse Floor (Luzern).
Its latest presentation happened in partnership with Histep at Domotex Asia, the leading flooring exhibition in the Asian-Pacific region that took place at Shanghai from 26-28 March.
Wise marks the premiere of the first generation of flooring with Amorim identity. The new and innovative flooring solution is a waterproof product, completely PVC free, made of cork and recycled materials, that results in a carbon negative footprint.
Cork is the bark of the cork oak tree, a species that only exists in the Mediterranean region. Its harvesting is done every nine years, without ever cutting or damaging the tree.
WISE presentation at Domotex Asia was a huge success – the technical performance of the product, aligned with its undeniable sustainable features made it one of the most revolutionary solutions presented at the fair.
“Smart choice. Amazing sensations” is the motto for this new product, which stands out as a sustainable flooring without compromising the technical characteristics.
Amongst Wise added values, it’s also a flooring solution with reinforced dimensional stability that requires minimum subfloor preparation, benefits sustained by the innovative cork core.
Wise can be installed in all areas, from residential to commercial spaces, since it’s a low maintenance and waterproof product. Its glueless installation system makes it easy to install.
The product is launched in a collection of 62 Cork and Wood visuals, with three technical solutions that can be used in high traffic commercial areas (class 33) with a dimension of 1225x190x7mm.
About Amorim Revestimentos
Amorim Revestimentos continues with its commitment of developing sustainable products with a carbon negative footprint along its life cycle, capturing more CO₂ than its emissions.
By using cork as its main raw-material, combined with a green production process, Amorim is able to offer highly sustainable floors, being Wise its latest launch.
The importance of natural and sustainable materials like cork coverings is growing in the construction market. Architects and designers wish to provide exclusive solutions with added value to their projects.
About the benefits of cork flooring
As part of Amorim Revestimentos portfolio solutions, Wise incorporates cork, which provides several benefits:
- Silence: cork is an extremely efficient natural sound absorber, reducing the sound up to 53%.
- Natural Thermal Insulation: energy efficient, providing a pleasant touch, even when walking barefoot and an optimal temperature all year round.
- Walking Comfort: cork flooring are the perfect mix to reduce heel strike impacts and related body tensions. They provide the needed stability to help the foot impulse and reduce effort on walking and decrease body fatigue.
- Impact Resistance: cork flooring have a high shock absorbing performance while maintaining its resistance. This results in a very robust flooring with a long life span.
- Indoor Air Quality: All of Amorim Revestimentos’ products have several certificates for the Indoor Air Quality, after being tested on over 2000 potential chemicals.